Karnal is an important city on Delhi-Ambala Road Rail Line & Sher Shah Suri Marg (G.T.Road) connected with all important places in the country. It is 123 kms from Delhi & 130 kms from Chandigarh.
The city of Karnal, said to have been founded by Raja Karna, of the Mahabharata fame, sprung into prominence in 1739 when Nadir Shah defeated Muhammad Shah at Karnal.
Karnal is famous for its world class Research Institute (NDRI), Directorate of Wheat Research, Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), Karnal Golf Course & Kalpana Chawla Government College, she was born in Karnal. The first ever Indian Female Astronaut. Karnal has Haryana Police Academy & Police Training Complex. It is located on the N.H.1 towards in the direction of Delhi.
TERMS & CINDITIONS:
- Check in at 12.00 noon. Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in.
- Hotel reserves the right to change the room rates and policies without any prior notice.
- Payment in advance is requested to hold booking on confirmed basis.
- No-show will attract 01 night’s rate retention.
- Guaranteed bulk booking will be charged by the total number of room booked not by the number of room occupied.
- In case of cancellation of booking, advance will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to change guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure.
- All disputes subject to Karnal Jurisdiction.